Welcome to our website. We hope you find your visit helpful.
Year 3's e-safety tip
If you use social media sites it's best to use a nickname not your real name! Keep your private information private and don't share.
Our vision statement
Love learning, love life
Enjoy and show enthusiasm
Achieve and be proud
Respect others and the environment
Nurture and build confidence to face challenges
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Access our school performance tables via the link below.
If you wish to have paper copies of anything that is on our website please contact one of the secretaries at St Marks using the e-mail address below.