Does anyone have any baby doll clothes or lego that they would like to give to the school? We'd be very grateful.
Class 1's e-safety tip
Our vision statement
Love learning, love life
Enjoy and show enthusiasm
Achieve and be proud
Respect others and the environment
Nurture and build confidence to face challenges
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Access our school performance tables via the link below.
Thank you for visiting our website. We update it on a regular basis so come back soon. Please let us know of any ways we can improve our site.