Welcome to our website we hope you enjoy your visit. We update our site regularly.
Our e-safety tip
We have had some special online safety assemblies.
Click below to download the online resources we have used. You may find it useful to share these resources with your child.
We are aware that some parents are concerned about 'Momo'. This appears to have been a hoax which has been perpetuated through social media. As it appeared to be linked with a variety of social media sites this hoax has gained more credence than it should have. We hope this latest information has been useful.
Our vision statement
Love and Respect
Onen hag oll
(Kara hag revrons
One and all)
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
If you wish to have paper copies of anything that is on our website please contact one of the secretaries at St Marks using the e-mail address below.