Just a reminder that the Rock pool film plus children's drawings will be on show at The Castle, Bude from 16th Feb until 8th March. Hope fully see everyone there!
Class 1's e-safety tip
Be careful sharing personal information on social media sites, don't forget what you share with your friends you share with their friends, their friends friends and so on. Your information can become 'public' very quickly!
Our vision statement
Love learning, love life
Enjoy and show enthusiasm
Achieve and be proud
Respect others and the environment
Nurture and build confidence to face challenges
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Access our school performance tables via the link below.