Welcome to our website. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Class 1's e-safety tip
Remember your manners! Don't send any messages you wouldn't send to your granny (you might regret it)!
Our vision statement
Love learning, love life
Enjoy and show enthusiasm
Achieve and be proud
Respect others and the environment
Nurture and build confidence to face challenges
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Access our school performance tables via the link below.